EN - eLearning - PECB Certified ISO/IEC 22301 Lead implementer
Master the implementation and management of business continuity management system (BCMS) based on ISO 22301
Technological developments have taken the world by storm, changing many aspects of our lives, including the way we teach. The COVID-19 pandemic has taught us that adapting to the new virtual environment is no longer optional. For many of us, it has become a necessity.
PECB eLearning started as an attempt to adapt to the ever-changing nature of online education. PECB has created this platform to facilitate the delivery of training courses and make our
products accessible from different environments, including the comfort of one’s own.
The ISO 22301 Lead Implementer eLearning training course is designed to enable attendants to implement a business continuity management system (BCMS) based on the requirements of ISO 22301 and establish a framework that allows organizations to continue operating efficiently during disruptive events.
What is included?
- You have 12 months time as of reception of the learning material to learn, do the exam and get your certification
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- Training course content in video format
- Participants will be provided with the training course material containing over 450 pages of explanatory information, examples, best practices, exercises, and quizzes.
- An attendance record worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
In case candidates do not pass the exam, they are entitled to a free retake within 12 months from the date the coupon code
Meet the trainers
Our eLearning training courses have been catered to meet each individual’s needs and have been designed with the aim of transcending spatial and temporal restrictions. Each eLearning training course is delivered by experienced Trainers from all around the world, and is divided into several video sections and subsections. Videos contain animations to support what the trainer is lecturing — the animations correspond to the sections provided in in the traditional mode of training. To keep our candidates engaged, we have incorporated quizzes into our
eLearning training courses
How does the eLearning experience
Our ISO 22301 Lead Implementer eLearning training course is delivered on the KATE app. It becomes available after you log in using your PECB account.
In addition to having the training course content in the video format, you can also access the regular training course materials format, structured in training course days, with the additional files available in an editable format (depending on the training course, the case study, exercises, and exercises correction key files will also be available).
Quizzes are part of the training course to increase interactivity between attendants and the training material.
- Take the training course
- Access the materials on KATE
- Enter the exam at your most convenient date, time, and location via PECB Exams (including online)
How can you benefit from the PECB eLearning experience?
Our eLearning training courses have been designed to meet the needs of diverse learners who have different learning preferences and/or limited time to attend a training course session.
Here are some of the main benefits of the PECB eLearning experience:
- The entire training course and examination is carried out electronically (hence the “e” in eLearning), so all you need in order to access these training courses is a device (e.g., computer, tablet, smartphone), working internet access, and the KATE application
- Having access to the training courses 24/7 enables you to dictate the pace of your study. You do not have to worry about schedules, traveling, and accommodation, or having to take days off from work
- The unlimited access allows you to go back to any section of the training course as you need them
- Every training course consists of several video sections This was done with the sole purpose of making the information easy to receive and process
Simply put, the eLearning training courses are a convenient way to effectively enhance your professional skills. Your virtual classroom now is KATE!
Why should you attend?
No two disasters in the world cause equal damage. Between the unpredictability of natural disasters, information security breaches, and incidents of different nature, preparing for such events makes the difference between sustainable organizations and organizations that only work ad-hoc. Mitigating risks, avoiding consequences, and coping with the negative effects of disasters and incidents, while continuing operations requires detailed planning and preparation.
This is where you can come into play. This eLearning training course is intended to help you establish and maintain a business continuity management system (BCMS) based on ISO 22301. This would help an organization in managing disruptions and continue operations effectively during disruptive events.
After attending the eLearning training course, you can take the corresponding exam. If you successfully pass, you can apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer” credential, which demonstrates your ability and practical knowledge to implement a BCMS based on the requirements of ISO 22301.
Who should attend?
- Project managers and consultants involved in business continuity
- Individuals responsible for ensuring conformity to business continuity requirements within an organization
- Members of a BCMS implementation team
Training course structure?
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a BCMS based on ISO 22301
- Interpret and implement the requirements of ISO 22301 in the specific context of an organization
- Understand the operation of a BCMS and its processes based on ISO 22301
- Monitor and continually improve a BCMS as per the needs and changes in an organization
The “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer” exam meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). It covers the following
Domain 1: Fundamental business continuity principles and concepts
- Domain 2: Business continuity management system (BCMS) requirements
- Domain 3: Planning a BCMS implementation based on ISO 22301
- Domain 4: Implementing a BCMS based on ISO 22301
- Domain 5: Performance evaluation and monitoring and measurement of a BCMS based on ISO 22301
- Domain 6: Continual improvement of a BCMS based on ISO22301
- Domain 7: Preparing for an BCMS certification audit
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Online through the PECB app OR in person in one of the PECB exam centers
Preparation: PECB Exam Preparation Guides
Language: The exam is available in multiple other languages and does not need to be taken in the same language as the training material. Additional time can be requested when your native language is not available in your mother tongue (to be requested by candidates on the exam day)
Retake: In case you fail the exam, you can retake it within 12 months following the initial attempt for free
For specific information about the exam type, languages available, and other details, please visit the List of PECB Exams and the Examination Rules and Policies.
After successfully passing the exam, you can apply for one of the credentials below. You will receive the certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO 22301 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies
Note: PECB certified individuals who possess Lead Implementer and Lead Auditor credentials are qualified for the respective PECB Master credential, given that they have taken four additional Foundation exams related to this scheme. More detailed information about the Foundation exams and the Master credential requirements can be found here.
Contact us on [email protected] if you have other questions