EN - Self study - PECB Certified NIS2 Lead Implementer
Master the implementation and management of a cybersecurity program based on NIS 2 Directive
What is included?
- You have 12 months time as of reception of the learning material to learn, do the exam and get your certification
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
Participants will be provided with the training course material containing explanatory information, examples, best practices,
exercises, and quizzes
- An Attestation of Course Completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
In case candidates do not pass the exam, they are entitled to a free retake within 12 months from the date the coupon code
Why should you take this training course?
The importance of robust cybersecurity measures cannot be overstated, as organizations are increasingly facing all types of
cyberattacks. The NIS 2 Directive is a legislation that has been designed to strengthen the cybersecurity posture of critical
infrastructure sectors, including energy, transport, healthcare, and digital services
By attending the NIS 2 Directive Lead Implementer training course, you gain in-depth knowledge of the directive’s requirements, implementation strategies, and best practices that protect critical infrastructure from cyber threats. Through interactive sessions and practical exercises, you will learn how to assess organization’s cybersecurity risks, develop robust incident response plans, and implement effective security measures to meet the requirements of NIS 2 Directive. Moreover, you will gain insights into industry standards and best practices that will enable you to stay up to date with the evolving threat landscape and implement cutting-edge cybersecurity solutions. After successfully completing this training course, you will become a trusted cybersecurity professional that possesses the expertise to navigate the complex landscape of critical cybersecurity infrastructure and contribute to the resilience of your organization and society as a whole.
After passing the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified NIS 2 Directive Lead Implementer” credential.
Who should attend?
- Cybersecurity professional seeking to gain a thorough understanding of the requirements of NIS 2 Directive and learn practical strategies to implement robust cybersecurity measures
- IT managers and professionals aiming to gain insights on implementing secure systems and improve the resilience of critical systems
- Government and regulatory officials responsible for enforcing the NIS 2 Directive
Training course structure?
Upon successfully completing the training course, you will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts of NIS 2 Directive and its requirements
- Obtain a thorough comprehension of the principles, strategies, methodologies, and tools necessary for implementing and efficiently managing a cybersecurity program in compliance with NIS 2 Directive
- Learn how to interpret and implement NIS 2 Directive requirements in the specific context of an organization h Initiate and plan the implementation of NIS 2 Directive requirements, by utilizing PECB’s methodology and other best practices
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining a cybersecurity program in compliance with NIS 2 Directive
The “PECB Certified NIS 2 Directive Lead Implementer” exam meets all the requirements of the PECB Examination and
Certification Program (ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental concepts and definitions of NIS 2 Directive
- Domain 2: Planning of NIS 2 Directive requirements implementation
- Domain 3: Cybersecurity roles and responsibilities and risk management
- Domain 4: Cybersecurity controls, incident management, and crisis management
- Domain 5: Communication and awareness
- Domain 6:
Testing and monitoring of a cybersecurity program
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Online through the PECB app OR in person in one of the PECB exam centers
Preparation: PECB Exam Preparation Guides
Language: The exam is available in multiple other languages and does not need to be taken in the same language as the training material. Additional time can be requested when your native language is not available in your mother tongue (to be requested by candidates on the exam day)
Retake: In case you fail the exam, you can retake it within 12 months following the initial attempt for free
For specific information about the exam type, languages available, and other details, please visit the List of PECB Exams and the Examination Rules and Policies.
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for one of the credentials shown in the table below. You will receive a
certificate once you fulfil all the requirements of the selected credential.
Note: For more information about NIS 2 Directive certifications and the PECB Certification process, please refer to Certification Rules and Policies.
Contact us on [email protected] if you have other questions